1. CHEESY GROUND BEEF AND
RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE
This is a
simple, uncomplicated, easy to put together recipe, which can be prepared at
home with ingredients that you probably already have. It takes a short time to
prepare and once in the oven, you are free to do other things, as it cooks.
The recipe is a
good brunch, delicious, and appealing to look at yet nutritious, healthy and
time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1
hour 30 minutes
time: 1 hour 40 minutes.
? 11/2 cups of water
? 1/2 of full cream milk
? 1/2 liter (2 cups), cream of mushroom soup
? About one pound of ground beef.Pre-cook the
beef, and add salt to taste.
? 1 cup of long grain rice. (Basmati rice is
? 2 cups of diced carrots
? 2 cup of grated cheese or if not available 7
slices of cheddar cheese
1. Turn on the oven and heat to 350 degrees. Select
a baking dish and some little oil to grease it.
2. Select a bowl large enough and in it, add the
cream of mushroom soup, milk and water mixing it well using a whisk.
3. Wash the rice (until water is clear) and add to
the mixture in the bowl. Also, add the diced carrots, the pre-cooked ground
beef and stir to mix well. Add seasoning to taste.
4. Pour the mixture into a baking dish and place it
in the oven for about one and a half hours (90 minutes).
5. Do not cover the dish as you place it in the
6. Generously add the grated cheese or the cheese
slices evenly and return to the oven until the cheese melts.
7. Remove from oven and let it cool for a short
while before serving.
earlier, this meal is easy to prepare and is extremely delicious. Try it and
enjoy a tasty brunch without taking too much time to cook it.
BRUNCH STARTERS (SOUPS)
2. ULTIMATE MUSHROOM SOUP
This is a
vegetarian soup, which incorporates the benefits of high nutritional value and
is low in calories. This ensures that it is healthy.it is also exceptionally
delightful, appealing, and an irresistible start to your dining experience.
The soup is easy
to prepare and has a flavorful, creamy feel.
too are easy to find (or you may already have them at home), ensuring you can
quickly whip it up.
time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 80
? 2 tablespoons oil (pref.olive oil)
? medium sized onion (chopped finely)
? 3 cups white button mushrooms (chopped/diced)
? 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
(for an aromatic smell)
? 3 midsized potatoes peeled and chopped into
carrots peeled and chopped into small pieces.
? 1 cup of whole wheat with kernel.
? 3 cups water with 2 tablespoons of seasoning or
better still vegetable stock.
? 3 tablespoons of flour (all-purpose) for
thickening the soup.
? pinch of bay leaves.
1. Select a saucepan and add olive oil. Heat the
oil on a low heat.
2. Add the chopped onions and cook for about 5
minutes. Toss (sauté) to ensure they are not burnt.
3. Add the chopped mushrooms to the onions and
increase the heat. Cook for about 10 minutes. The water in the saucepan will
4. Add the chopped potatoes and carrots to the
5. Add the chopped rosemary leaves, bay leaves, and
vegetable stock or water with the seasoning and allow it to boil.
6. Mix the flour in cold water and whisk until
consistent and pour into the mixture, stirring continuously. Cook for another
10 minutes on a medium heat.
7. Remove the pan from the fire and allow it to
cool a bit before serving.
This soup is
tasty, and contains valuable vitamins and nutrients.it is creamy, delicious,
appealing and an out of this world experience.
BRUNCH STARTERS (SOUPS)
3. CREAM OF TOMATO SOUP
This is another
easy to prepare soup recipe that one can comfortably prepare at home.
fruit, contains many essential minerals that are require by the body such as
carbohydrates, vitamins A, B1, B3, B6, C ,E ,K, and minerals such as magnesium
,manganese ,potassium to mention but just a few.
The recipe is
thus healthy and nutritious, with a spicy twist (Indian spices) to ensure that
you enjoy the flavor of rich spices while ensuring the preparation method is
kept simple and can be prepared at home.
time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30
time: 35 minutes
tomatoes (5) chopped to small or fine pieces.
? 1 mid sized onion, finely chopped.
? 3 tablespoons of regular salted butter.
? 2 tablespoons of pepper.
? 4 cloves of finely chopped garlic.
? 2 cups of water
? 5 tablespoons of milk cream.
? salt to taste
? cream, mint leaves, coriander, or both for
1. Select a pan and on a low heat, melt the regular
2. Add the chopped onions, garlic, and toss to
ensure it cooks evenly. Cook the onions mildly.do not allow to brown.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes, and salt to taste.
4. Add pepper (and garam, masala) if available for
that extra spicy feel. Can also add some little chili powder.
5. Add water and allow mixture to boil for 10
6. Remove mixture and blend into a puree.
7. Pour the puree into a pan and add cream, gently
whisking to mix.
8. Add the chopped mint, coriander, or both to
9. You can then add some cream to aid with
presentation on the top of the soup and stir very lightly leaving the cream
partially mixed to color contrast.
10. Serve it hot with bread, baked whole-wheat buns
The cream of
tomato soup prepared with the rich flavor of Indian spice, brings out a mild,
spicy taste, while ensuring it is not costly, as the ingredients are in
everyday use in your kitchen.it is a healthy and nutritious soup and especially
recommended for those who enjoy vegetarian dishes.
4. STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE LASAGNA
This is especially recommended for those with a sweet tooth. Strawberry
short cake lasagna is an easy to make dessert.it looks very attractive with the
color contrast of the strawberry, wafer, cream and sugar all working to bring
about an appealing dessert that looks simply irresistible.
Prep time: 25 minutes
Total time: 3 hrs. 25 minutes
? 1/2 cups of powdered sugar (baker’s sugar) or
simply grind regular sugar in a blender.
? 2 tablespoons of vanilla flavoring (vanilla
? 5 cups of thick milk cream.
? wafers (preferably vanilla flavored) 2 mid-sized
? 2 cups of fresh strawberries (sliced)
How to prepare:
1. In a bowl, using a hand mixer beat the thick
milk cream together with the vanilla extract and powdered sugar (icing sugar or
baker’s sugar) until it completely brims and foams.
2. Spread a layer of the whipped cream at the base
of a bowl.
3. Lay, a layer of vanilla wafers on top of the
4. Pour another layer of whipped cream on top of
the vanilla wafers.
5. Place the thinly sliced strawberries on top of
this layer of whipped cream.
6. The above processes should be repeated, using up
all the fresh strawberries, so that the layers of whipped cream, vanilla
wafers, and strawberries, can be pronounced.
7. Finally crush some of the remaining vanilla
wafers, and generously sprinkle on top of the strawberry top layer.
8. Place in a refrigerator for about 3 hours,
though the longer it is refrigerated, the better the result. If possible, leave
9. Remove from the refrigerator, and decorate with
the powdered sugar, by sprinkling the sugar on top.
10. Slice into medium pieces and serve.
This dessert is easy to prepare and is especially ideal during summer
time as it is served cold.
It is sweet (very sweet), delicious and very enticing when plated. The
ingredients too are readily available, is quick to prepare, and has a beautiful
CHAMPAGNE PUNCH BELLINI COCKTAIL.
In keeping with the easy to prepare, quick to prepare, brunch recipes,
the champagne punch Bellini cocktail would surely fit the bill.
Allow me to break down some terms for easier understanding. A Bellini
cocktail is a prosecco sparkling or bubbly carbonated white wine. A prosecco is
an Italian white wine. This would thus refer to an Italian white wine with a
sparkling capability though not restricted to champagne. White wine would also
be cheaper compared to champagne.
As mentioned. this is a champagne based drink but white wine with
sparkling or of a carbonated nature would do just fine.
Prep time: 5 minutes
1.1 (750 ml) champagne bottle
2. ½ cup raspberry sorbet.
3. Fresh raspberries.
1. The size of the champagne glass matters and thus adjust ingredients
according to the size of the glass.
2. A sorbet in plain and simple language is a fruit puree or juice and
is usually refrigerated thus cold.
3. Select a champagne flute and add one large spoonful of the raspberry
4. Pour into the flute your champagne until almost full.
5. Top the flute with fresh sliced raspberries.
6. Serve immediately.
As additional information, you can also use any fruit of your liking or
choice to make a Bellini cocktail.
This is a quick, easy and simple way to fix a classy cocktail, to have
with your brunch and makes a delicious drink.